View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
Is Rocky's owner a member here mx3?
LOL, just scrolling through posts, I didn't know this was here LOL.. Yes, I'm a member, and yes, that's my Rockstar with Olivia Chow, seems we can get into trouble just answering the door.. Olivia has known Rocky for years which would have been obvious to Mr. Cudmore who is supposedly a "political journalist" he has since answered our complaints about this article with something like, What we should have gotten out of the article was that despite the reputation of the breed, Rocky gave Kisses not bites.. I thought, TOO bad that's not what YOU wrote.. but I am over it now.
It as actually broadcasted over CBC radio, nationally.. and i am in the background going "kisses Rocky, Kisses" and to think there was a federal Election going on and still the "Pit Bull" gets the coverage!
However, it obviously went ok for Olivia and Rocky is claiming full responsibility for the "Orange Wave" LOL
PS.. yes, I think it's funny now but when I read the part that says, Rocky bared his teeth, which of course NEVER happened and NEVER would.. I was VERY upset.