View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2008, 07:38 AM

cry all you want

hi bobsdad.

what do you mean, men aren't supposed to cry? you go ahead and cry as much as you want to, do you hear me? like you said, this is your best friend, and you feel helpless because there is nothing you can do. you have every right to be emotional right now. in my opinion, a man who isn't afraid to cry shows tremendous strength. you have been through a terrible ordeal. the worry of a sick pet is enough to make us physically ill.

but now listen, honey, because you need to hear this: THANK GOD YOUR LITTLE DOG HAS YOU. the reality is, your dear little angel was going to go through this whether you had him or not. thankfully, he landed in your hands. other, cruel people out there who don't understand what it is to love a pet would simply have abandoned him because he may cost them some money. you are doing everything you possibly can for him right now. he was obviously placed in your care for a reason.

i will pray very hard that this turns out to be something that can be fixed. please please please let us know what is going on. there are a lot of caring people on this board. they have helped me through lots of things!

blessings,
tracy