View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2010, 10:03 AM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

the ladies have pretty much answered for me and i thank them. TG imagine growing up and being told you must be gay, marry a woman(assuming your female). You'll have no rights, etc, etc..that's what i grew up with,,you must marry a man, have 2.5 kids,(still trying to figure out how you have half a kid). and all the other niceness that comes with being hetro. I came out to my parents at 16yrs of age and was promptly thrown out of the house.

what does intrigue me is you seem to take this topic personally. I also prefer the phrase overweight not fat. my two older sisters are both overweight..now in some situations it is genetic, some is an eating disorder, some is just plain old eating far too much crap. the first two you can't do anything about and i feel for those people. If you fall under one of those catagories then you should understand how we feel being made fun of, insulted because of something you can't change..but i don't know of anyone beaten to death for being overweight.