View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2010, 12:42 PM
ZiggyZuzuZoeyRaggzy&Keena

Yamcha, good for you for doing research and being open to others opinions. I have only had cats since the fall (love them ) but through research for my dogs and advice from members here I chose a diet of only wet grain free food. Right now they eat a combination of Evo, Wellness, and Instinct.

Ziggy will eat anything (including the dog's food ) and Zuzu is a little more picky. What she doesn't like (usually beef or chicken) she just walks away from but when she likes it she devours it like the rest.

With four furry companions, there is no free feeding in this house. They all eat morning and night. I can usually get three servings from a small can and about 6 or 7 from the big cans. We are trying to feed Ziggy less but he is always ravenous

Good luck with your search and keep poking around the food forum here...there is a wealth of information for you to absorb

(btw, pictures are mandatory, even though it is not written in the rules anywhere )

Ginger and Hobo at the Bridge (Valentine's Day 2011) but NEVER forgotten <3...

"‎I have sent you on a journey to a land free from pain, not because
I did not love you, but because I loved you too much to force
you to stay" ♥ ♥

We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness.
It is here on earth and has four legs!