View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2009, 11:01 PM

Where can I go for information?

Two months ago, I bought my beautiful little Shiba Inu from a pet store. He's been absolute heaven. He's doing really well with training, is healthy, and is such a happy little bundle. I love him more than anything, and would not give him up for the world.

However, since day one I've been fretting about health concerns. I know pet stores often buy from puppy mills, and I know puppy mill pups can have hereditary and health problems. So far, I've seen none. He's wonderful, and my vet has found no potential leads on problems.

I've spent a lot of time lately researching into this breeder. I was given the breeder's name (not the name of the breeding place, but of the owner). It's Triple R R R Breeder's (according to a USDA list of all breeders across the US that I found). It's located in Missouri. I have the woman's name, home address, and phone number, as well as the business' address, no phone number. Is there any where online I can go for more information? Any resources?

So far I've had no problems, but I'd like to know more about where my little love comes from.