View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2019, 11:59 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee-O-Gee View Post
She is definitely some kind of special Hazel and truly looks like she's bringing much joy to you and the rest of the pack.
And as a special bonus, she sleeps pretty much through the night! That's always important, especially after she keeps us moving and dancing all day! I wish we could let her be with Brier--it would make things so much easier--but he's still sort of a wild card and we never know how he might react...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
What a sweet heart Lili is ! I know they gown up way too fast I will tell my pets they can't get
old ! She so cute sleeping on dad lap, your ongoing need a bigger chair for Lili she getting
big fast
I tell all our animals they can't get old...but they never listen! Still, I'd never miss a moment of their journey.

We're definitely going to have to get a bigger chair! I can barely lift her anymore!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."