View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2011, 02:21 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

If it is a rescue and not a shelter then could you suggest at least FF or Friskies? I know neither are great quality but they are wet. Doesn't catinfo.org say even the worse wet is better than the best dry? They are still a tiny step above the store brand kinds IMO.
If you can't I have found Taste of the Wild is one my kitties eat. You just have to watch the diarrhea as it is quite rich. I also use the Kirkland brand for supplemental feeding with the Catty Cats. As I have stated before in the winter they eat more dry as the wet freezes too fast. They may be mostly semi ferals but they are very well fed ones. They don't always eat right away. Kirklands' first ingredient is chicken. I have not seen a new one at my Costco but that could be because it is still in testing and not available at all stores.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!