View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2010, 08:20 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
This week is good for me,,,if it is fairly early am like before noon i can meet up with Chris,,if not they'll have to be brought to me,,,So then if someone wants to pick them up off me and play with the boys they're welcome,,or i can whip them to Chico or get Grace to on her way to work.
I think Chris was hoping you would meet her at the 407 cutoff close to where you are. Maybe you and her could pm and figure that out? I don't know that area at all. Whip them to chico - mmmm, I don't know if cpeitra is going to trust us if we are "whipping" cats and kittens.
I don't know times lines. I just know I am here on Wed and I will be expecting a call or two or three so I know when/where I have to be. It will work out!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!