View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2009, 08:00 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Ahh, give me directions to your place. I'll be there tomorrow morn to put the stuff on her. I have so many scratches now from worming my gang yesterday what's a few more.
Actually, I have no scratches. All of the kitties were fantastic when I pilled them. It was great.
So...... have you tried sitting on the floor of Roses' room with her favourite toy, waiting till she gets close enough to you that you can quickly reach out and part the fur in her neck/back region where the Revolution goes, retracting your hand, then quickly reaching out with the tube when her attention is on the toy again and squeezing it onto the spot? Your DH's help may come in handy to be the toy-player-wither. This can be done over the period of five minutes or so. No need to be in a hurry. If need be do it over the period of a couple of days. She will get used to you touching that part of her back and won't complain when you put the stuff on her.