View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2010, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypenny View Post
I would imagine they could work well, Cassie. I used to wrap Ava in an old sweatshirt and it helped with calming her during storms.
Thanks everyone for your reviews and comments. I just happened to stumble across them in TailBlazer's the other day and thought it seemed pretty interesting.

LP we may try that with Diesel. He has some seperation anxiety when I leave in the mornings for work. It's not a major deal as I live out in the country; so he's not disturbing anyone per se, but still it would be nice for him to calm down. We have left him frozen kongs with peanut butter, chew toys, raw bones etc. and he is just not interested in them. So we might take one of Richard's shirts and at least leave it in his kennel with him, maybe the scent will help... I'm not sure if it would be safe to leave him wrapped up in a shirt without supervision...?

"Many of the Earth's habitats, animals, plants, insects, and even micro-organisms that we know as rare may not be known at all by future generations. We have the capability, and the responsibility. We must act before it is too late." - Dalai Lama