View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2012, 01:19 PM

Problems with Feline Fresh Scoopable litter?

Hello,

I used Feline fresh scoopable litter a few years ago and I loved it. However, it became unavailable in my area so I had to go back to clay litter. In late November, I found a local store who started selling it so I bought two 17 lb bags.

I am disappointed : the urine clumps are very very fragile, they break apart as soon as they are touched by the litter scoop even if I am very careful. It's impossible to scoop an entire clump without it crumbling apart whether it's fresh or not. I am sure some of the clumps don't even make it out of the litter boxes. They must break apart when Kira and Jadzia step in or dig in the litter.

I emailed the company and was told they are trying to correct the problem. They say pine wood fibers change in fall due to the environment and are ajusting the manufacturing process.

I have to get 2 more bags this week, I hope I have better results. Am I the only one having problems with this cat litter?

Thank you!