View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2005, 09:51 PM
banned user

JDG - OK, whether or not this is popular, I am still going to answer your question about cats, and water.
When my cats were kitten, i started them in the sink, just letting them in and out of the sink, with no water. Then i started to run a bit of water, they would love to drink from the lil stream. After getting them used to that, i would turn the water up more, therefore getting thier paws wet. Yes, they would jump out when all thier paws got wet at first, but then i would just play with the stream of water and they would be interested enough to come back and play.
To be competely honest, my first cat, Missy, I got when i was 7 years old, she ALWAYS loved water, her fave place was the sink, and she always loved the tub. When we got our next cat, Zeppo, we were talking to the vet about baths and how much Missy loved the water and thats when i found out that supposedly all cats hate water. *shrugs* so we figured maybe we could make another missy by slowly showing her water,and it worked!