View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2019, 04:57 PM

No, she's refusing both white and sweet potatoes. However, she is eating eggs, egg noodles, rice noodles (no rice though), flax flakes cereal, and I think I'll be able to do a Hilary's Blend Complete and Balanced recipe for the liver I found in their newsletter. Today my kitchen looked like a lab with Jessy happily in the middle of it all, and I was testing combos on her. I will be able to get the applesauce and some good vegetables into her, but they have to be cooked in chicken bouillon and pureed in the blender to be super-smooth, almost watery. Then I poured this on top of the noodles and protein (some cooked egg and chicken) and she ate it! I even hid her Milk Thistle in it, but now I have to add some fish oil and the Hilary's vitamins and if this works out it seems I found a way to get her healthy again (as much as possible considering her issues) and to get her stools back to being somewhat clean. It's better for her and for us Looking forward to sleeping a whole night right through!