Thread: Fatten me up??
View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2005, 12:52 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GADOBES
I bet if she knew insecure people were going to be insulting, negative and snotty to make themselves feel important
No one has been any of the above you have stated.

She came on here stating that she was not going to have him neutered.And said why.So the questions came out.She stated that the Dams owner does not show.So this also tells us she has no titles.And those of us who know something about breeding,know that no reputable(reg'd)breeder would ever stud out their CH dog to a sire like that.They breed to better the breed.And they will stud out to the best.As they will not have just any dog stud their Dams.

Yes I know she is new to the show world.But knowing the lineage has nothing to do with that.Before I got my dogs,I talked to alot of breeders and went to see them all at the dog shows.I finally chose my breeder.I was put on a waiting list.I was shown the pedigrees(5 generations) along with all the pics.This was from both Sire and Dam.They came from a line of champions and titled dogs.Could I have used my dogs as stud?Heck yes.But I coulldn't because of the neuter contract I was on.They were both health and genetic tested.One is titled.That's because he was in Police Work.My other,who I lost in Sept was my suckie baby.

Also,you can pick a name,which sometimes you can't have,and they have to pick it.BUT,you cannot change the breeders name.This is what's on the registration papers from birth.

Example.

CH Whisper Hill's In Vogue...Whisper Hill's is the reg'd kennel name.This is the name you cannot change.

LR is right.That's exactly why it's done. ...What ends up happening is sometimes the dog is off just a wee bit when "stacking"..So the handler just has to put the dog in the right spot.The majority do it right on the spot,where as others just need a bit of help.There are no faults for this...

Last edited by mona_b; March 20th, 2005 at 03:22 PM.