View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2017, 07:27 AM
Tuxedo the Fetching Cat

Vomiting Regularly

Hello everyone,

My cat Tux has always vomited once in awhile. My vet says to try a few new foods, but the food doesn't seem to be the reason. He doesn't seem to eat too fast. He's 8 years old now. I've never had him on feeding times, he always has food and he just grazes all day. I feed him wet food once a day, and for the rest of the day he has dry food available, and I give him treats a few times a week, not too many. He seems to vomit no matter which food he's been eating, wet or dry or treats, doesn't matter what.

He is a very healthy weight, the same weight he has always been. He vomits now at least once a day, sometimes twice a day. He has not, however, been losing any weight, and I have not seen a decrease in his energy levels. He doesn't seem to mind, but I also know cats hide their illnesses very well, if that is what he has.

Has anyone had this happen to their cat? I would change his food but since he's doing it on all kinds of food I don't know what to change to. I'll go to the vet again with him but I know the vet will just say the same thing again.

Thanks.