View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2018, 08:58 AM
marko's Avatar
marko marko is offline
Administrator - Pet lover
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Montreal Quebec Canada
Posts: 12,388
Wow many thx as always for such good info RC

So Nuda saw the vet and got a full exam.
thankfully the vet was not too concerned. He could hear a wee bit of wheezing through the stethoscope but only on the inhale.

He suggested we should wait a week to see if it gets better. If it gets worse x-rays will be required....and likely anti-biotics.

But the vet was reluctant to prescribe them at this point.

I'll keep ya posted - but maybe this is something that will work itself out.

Please tactfully EDUCATE or IGNORE posters you don't agree with.
Please PM me & Include URLs and post #'s for any issues and it's my pleasure to help.
I'm firm - but fair. Mind the Rules and enjoy your stay.
Newcomers FAQ - How do I post on this BB?
Pet facebook group
Check out the Pet podcast
Follow me on Twitter
Reply With Quote