View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2010, 08:58 AM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

wow talk about a generalization..can't say i've ever walked up to anyone and said " hi i'm trish and i'm gay" i do speak of my wife by her name as i'm sure you do your spouse. Come to think of it i don't know any of my friends who introduce themselves that way..yes there are idiots in the gay community as in any other group on earth. When asked about her private life yes she could have responded none of your business, she chose not to hide and this was what ten years ago when it was even more discriminated against than it is now. I do have to say that the racism isn't quite as large as in other parts of society.

I have an 8yr old nephew who knows about me and auntie grace and loves us to death, but what he's learning at school is to call his friends as an insult,,faggot, queer, dyke,,sorry for this one folks i have even heard him say Nigger..believe you me he is corrected immediatley.

Yes we have a parade as do the blacks for Caribana, the chinese for new years, etc, etc. We're celebrating how far we've come and you'd be amazed how many heterosexuals are there to celebrate along with us..Everyone loves a good party.

Celebrities came out trying to help the rest of us get the rights that you take for granted every day.