View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2017, 03:56 PM

All the signs that might be a clue to this, to Leaky Gut, several Millie seems to have, my dog had none. He did, once diagnosed, have the faecal implant.

Wow - what a coincidence!! The faecal implant was suggested to me two days ago!! I had never heard of it and the holistic vet has sent me some information on it. I can see why it could be effective and was going to ask on here but wasn't sure how it would be received - it's a pretty unusual approach and I was worried I'd get a ton of negative comments on it

But I am intrigued by it. How did it go and did you see the improvements that the information I read suggests? I am so happy to have someone to ask about this!!!

In other news - took Fonzie for a check up yesterday and had his bloods done as it has been quite some time since they were checked. Vet said today that he has seldom seen such a healthy blood panel!! Everything, absolutely everything, is in normal, healthy range!! I actually felt like crying with sheer happiness - I am so used to Millie being tested and tested without any definitive diagnosis that it's become the norm at the vets. What I wouldn't give to get a blood panel like that for her