View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Slave to Dogs and 1 Angel

Update for Friday (13th of March 2009)

Growler - Yupe, from previous experience I know the roller things don't work. I do use that loop of tape trick though.

Updates, lots of doggies got adopted!
Ramble (I didn't get a chance to walk her!:sad
Gizmo (Never had a chance to walk him)
Plus quite a few others, so it is all good.

Friday the 13th

I got to coordinate tonight which was good, also had the Monday night coordinator helping me which was very nice. If anything went wrong, maybe I can blame him?!

One Border Collie cross puppy who is not up for adoption yet got fostered by another volunteer, they are going to put some meat on the bones of our boy!

Since I was coordinating I didn't really walk dogs other than one girl tonight that I took out on a bathroom break. I was going to take her for longer but she pulled a "diva" on me. As soon as she had done her potty, she wanted to go right back to her kennel! Luckily the Monday night coordinator got her out for a proper walk. (No picture or profile yet.)

Some new residents at the shelter but just a few (numbers I can count on one hand is always good...eh?). Just got to do a shout out to two new boys.

Jackson - He is a Newfie cross, even though he is one years old already, his paws are still out of proportion to his body, maybe still a little growing to do? He is full of beans, that much I know. Also, when I went into his kennel to say hi whenever I squatted down he would try to climb into my laps.
http://bcspcapets.shelterbuddy.com/a...87982&result=4

Shylo - He is a Beagle, about four years old. Such a vocal little fellow. Looks handsome though, so hopefully he will find a new home soon.
http://bcspcapets.shelterbuddy.com/a...87313&result=1

All dogs want to be lap dogs doesn't matter the size!
-Growler