View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

I believe in order to get an audience to sympathize with your plight, you have to show the emotional side of this fight. This dog who "may" look like a pit bull is a loving and valuable member of your family, and if there are children involved, Lily is their best friend, and maybe their only friend!
And to rip Lily away from her family and destroy her would be very detrimental to your family, and will have a life long phycilogical (sp) effect on a young impressionable child!! How can this family especially the child ever respect or feel proud of the government or this country, if they come in and kill it's family member??!!! How will this child grow up to be a upstanding law abiding citizen, when this childs government rips this childs heart out by killing his best friend!!

I may be getting carried away, but maybe someone may want to talk to a child phycologist to find out what effect something like this would have on a child (taking the childs dog and killing it). I believe the public would listen if they knew this could have an adverse emotional effect on a child!

What is man without beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected.

~~Chief Seattle (Duwamish tribe)~~