View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Senior Contributor

Hazel perhaps I should move from the "Wet Coast". When you live in the rain forest you gotta expect to get rained on - apparently alot!

DH had a much better day today. He ate his bocconcini and he ate his prosciutto, then he had some icecream and tonight a friend brought him some home made pasta with meat and he ate a bit of that. The nurses are happy and would like to have the leftovers! So while he's not eating their food, he is at least eating a bit now. I really hope this jump starts his appetite.

He got out of bed to sit in a chair for an hour then had a little walk part way through the ward. Very tiring for him.

His blood pressure is still too high, and the blood clot is still there, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens with all of that. For now no surgery and that's a very good thing.

Very tiring for me. My son met me at the hospital first thing this morning and picked up the dogs (after a visit) and I have been there for 13 hours today. Maybe not so long tomorrow... So I have to go make my bed now and then collapse into it. I'm so ready for bed!