View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2008, 09:38 AM

I've tried lamb and turkey and even mixed it in w/her wet food. She eats a tiny bit and walks away. I'll keep trying.
Most of the canned food brands and variety that were mentioned she has tried, wellness chicken is her favorite. She does like canned tuna occasionally and spiders.

[QUOTE=sugarcatmom;626267]
Have you tried just picking up all the dry and leaving canned down instead? Most people get overly worried about spoilage when leaving wet food out, but it really isn't a problem.

I'm really not worried about the spoilage issue. After a few hours she won't eat it. Even the dry, which she nibbles on throughout the day. Usually there is some left in the bowl, I have to fluff it up to pretend it's fresh, or she waits by the container where her dried food is stored.

I'm trying to ween her off the dry, she did like the sample of blue and will use it as a treat. Or is there something better to give her as a treat, she likes the larger size kibble.

Thanks for all the info.