View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Kitty Mum

That is so true. I know most people just don't care (good food is good food regardless of how it is made). I just thought that he would definitely care due to him being a vegetarian and all. I am not a vegetarian and yet I care very much about the conditions of those animals, and participate and care about animals rights. I guess I just thought since he was able to take that stand after being a meat eater that he would be the type to take a stand against animal cruelty from another angle.

I am not an fighter either, I always back down when the discussion gets too heated...even if I am educated on the subject and know more than the other person. I guess that does not help either....

I wish I could have got into the food brands that are really good for your pets, that don't test - but I do not know them all and listing one does not do any good for my argument :sad:

Though, like glasslass said, I hopefully planted a seed. I am trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I too learned of IAMs after joining this site (I love Pets.ca). Though, I did not feed it to my cats. I tried once, but my cats turned their noses to it and looked at me like I was crazy. I understood why after finding out about them here. My fur babies must have sensed that something was not right