View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:24 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfields View Post
I would have laughed except that in the Pathology waiting room yesterday I read an article about a little boy who nearly died after swallowing a battery. Our dogs are equally at risk and I have fingers crossed that one of yours hasn't buried the remote somewhere, to be eaten later. Our first cattle dog stole a box of cornflour I'd taken outside to use in treating a horse with diarrhoea, I finally found it buried flat up against the dog's kennel. Sneaky heeler! LOL.
I should be real careful about where I leave my hearing aid. Dogs loves to eat them! I left it on the coffee table and took a nap . When I woke up my HA was gone! I thought my hearing dog ate my hearing aid. My dog did have it, he picked it up and put in on his blanket to watch it for me. The battery had mercury it so I was really worried at first.
I am glad the OP glad did not eat the remote . May new dog Marty will eat his bedding I put in his kennel so I can't put any thing on the floor to make it more comfortable for my dog.