View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2015, 01:21 PM

Thank You!

Thanks for your well wishes.

I am thinking he has gum issues, as Friday's Vet did see a bit of red near a back tooth.
May have spread some issue through his body.
(like humans).
Cat has always had teeth checked, no one ever said there were any problems.

"Infectious disease

Some infectious diseases are associated with gingivitis and your vet may advise screening for feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV) infection and feline leukaemia virus (FeLV) infection, or feline calicivirus (FCV). FIV and FeLV can cause immunosuppression and may predispose to periodontal disease and gingivitis, whereas persistent FCV in the mouth may also be associated with some cases of chronic (long-standing) gingivitis or stomatitis (inflammation of the gums or mouth).
"

I'm sure he has all vaccines for everything. Last vet seen on Friday suggested some food & water additive for killing bad bacteria, bought both products and now getting some in.
If that's the case, he is already too ill for a preventive measure.
At least his healthy brother is getting it now too, god forbid this is contagious, as they share food, water, litter boxes! Not possible to isolate everything, as the only way to keep everyone's sanity is to rotate them in the "segregation" room!

I'll have to sift through his records once again...

P.S. I have found yet another vet from referrals. Offered to review all records & test results.
Seems expensive!
Have to basically sign my life, house & first born away, in order to be a new Client.