View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2017, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longblades View Post
Thank you for updating. It's so nice to read a good report.
Keep Millie in your thoughts. I am hoping she continues to do well and that she finally gets a break from all the veterinary testing.
I want her to have quality and freedom to be happy - not undergoing day longs trips to the vet for tests 'just in case' she has a particular.
She will always be known as 'Mysterious Millie' in the clinic - so many symptoms and no definite causes. There is nothing left unchecked at this point that I can think of - but still her symptoms continued.
A customised diet and holistic tinctures seem to have done more that any of the 'trial drugs' the vet suggested might help her. I am happy I never agreed to giving some of the drugs that were suggested for illnesses she 'might' have and that 'might' help.
She could have been on thyroid meds, Apoquel, steroids, Atopica, antibiotics etc but I never agreed as I didn't want to give her drugs unless I knew she needed them. Something inside me always resisted these drugs and I'm happy it did. Had she needed them it goes without saying that she'd be on them and I don't know what the future hold in that regard - but for now she is much better than she has been in a very long time and I pray it lasts.