View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2010, 12:54 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

usually you'll get a less than freindly response if,,,,you just joined a pro spay/neuter forum and start a thread titled something like,,,is it almost time,,,my dog is oozing green stuff,,how do i get my male to mount my female,,,i am totally serious these are actual threads that have been posted here..the first two,, are totally immediate vet attention not something we can handle..the last well being a pro spay/neuter forum few members would know how to help that one out and those that do aren't really going to be willing.

There are a couple threads that i can think of on this forum off the top of my head dealing totally with information on breeding,,pro's and cons of spay neuter,,etc..the members that on a daily basis that are cleaning up after the people that are still not having their pets fixed are plain old tired..it's easy to say,,take a break then...sometimes they're the last stop for an animal before it is destroyed,,so they can't..