View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2019, 08:44 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

There's a thread with just Loon and Lili pics, too. Lili wasn't quite sure what to do with a puppy, but Loon had a blast! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=88811)

Grace is doing better than I would have expected. She still wakes up bright and cheerful and ready to do her running and agility and obedience every morning, and is still up for taking a walk whenever it's offered.

The lymphoma isn't spreading very quickly, but I can see that her patch is slowly getting bigger. And she's losing a little pep. But she has a good appetite and pees and poops right on schedule. Still hasn't progressed to the point where we might consider steroids or other meds. So not too bad for a dog that's had lymphoma for more than 6 months...

She turned 14 last Friday, so I'll be posting Pawty pics as soon as our connection improves!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."