View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2008, 01:11 PM

I'm going to start taking her on a walk every morning before i go to work (guess i will see what it looks like outside at 5am fun!) and when i get off of work. she does get to play around in the yard with our other dog and every weekend we go out to our farm house and they have 13 acres to run around on. But i guess i need to try to get her out more.
to the poster on the submissive peeing, i actulley found some info on that and was wondering if that could be the problem as well. im going to try to find some more information on that here shortly
I talked to our vet and she said just to check to see if she has a uti would run me over $150. i can not afford that right now, so im going to see if these other tricks will work. and if they dont, i will have them check her at her 1yo appt in january.
i talked to my SO about all these things it could be and hes calmed down alot. he didnt realize that it could be a UTI or the submissive peeing problem (neither of us have ever heard of it) one reason i think it could be the submissive is because she also pees whenever someone new comes over and shes gets excited to see them. i think that shes still in her puppy stage and we need to work a little harder on the training.
im really glad i found this board, you all have offered alot of help and opened my eyes to things i didnt realize. thank you very much!