View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

Introducing Sophie

Sophie arrived at her forever home yesterday and we are absolutely thrilled. She is the teeniest puppy I have ever had. What a difference from Winston!

She is 26 pounds and a little sweetheart. She hasnt hit it off too well with Tabitha. When she came in the house she chased her down! I shouldnt laugh I did feel bad for Tabitha.

She seems to have settled well. She slept from midnight till 6am and I woke her up to take her out. She didnt make a peep and she loves her crate!!!

Very very food motivated. She knows her sit really well. DH taught her last night "look at me!" OMG she is smart!

This morning she went to the side stairs and sat so I took her out and sure enough she went potty! She has the runs a bit today but I think thats because she went for a really long time yesterday without food and she was starving last night plus its all new!

Without further adeau here is Sophie!!!

Cindy
Attached Images

Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown