View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2018, 10:26 AM
Administrator - Pet lover

First off - what a big huge heart you have
Thank you for helping this animal - and thanks for all the important details.

Onto the question:
Quote:
We do not have the money to get to the vet to get him checked out just yet, so I am wondering if my other dog will be okay considering they have been playing and having a good time together. I don't want her to catch anything but we can't really separate them too much as it is just me here with them during the day taking them outside. I am not sure if it is from the sudden food he is eating or the worming medicine that is giving him diarrhea but any advice would really help us on what we could do to help get rid of or at least make his diarrhea better. Thank you!
Diarrhea is common in situations like this. The change of food, eating food too quickly, the stress of new surroundings and the worming meds can all lead to diarrhea. Plain boiled rice can help with diarrhea. So can canned pumpkin. http://www.pets.ca/dogs/tips/tip-75-...-constipation/

Given that they are already playing together - keep an eye on both their healths. make sure the dooger with diarrhea is drinking enough water.

Hope that may help,

Please keep us updated and feel free to ask additional questions
Newcomers FAQ - How do I post on this BB?
Pet facebook group
Check out the Pet podcast
Follow me on Twitter