View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2007, 09:22 AM

Chanel's Head Tremor

Attention Busters MOM!

I have a 3 year old fawn female boxer, her name is Chanel, When she turned close to the age of 1 she began to have a head tremor, it was very scray! I rushed her to a Vet where they looked at me as if I was nuts.

I changed Vets, and many sleep overs for Chanel at the vet as well as thousands of dollars, there was no cure and no one had witnessed her do what I was telling them.

Chanel does exactly what Buster does, at first although her head was an up and down, and as of 4am yesetrday it became a side to side motion and a little more faster than normal, her eyes appear the same as Busters, howveer she will nuzzel her head under my arm or any part of e possible.

She is now 3 and up until yesterday she had these tremors far and few and in between. Last night they began at 1 18am, then again at 5 56am lasted on and off till 6am, they are lasting longer and these past two days she has had so many I am, at a loss of what to do next.

I brought her to the er yesterday and they said this is her form of a seizure and recommended I place her on meds, My own vet said I would have to meet with a nuro to treat her and go from there, also I have been trying to find some holistic remedyes as well.

I think you and I have a ton in common, I am 25, this dog is my heart and soul and I just need help, as do you, I dont want to see her put on meds that are not needed and cause more harm than good, pleaserespond to me and let me know where Buster's condition stands at this moment and if you have had any more help.

Nikki