View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2010, 01:41 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

driver8,,,i'm intrigued with why you are soooo pro IAM's,,,you talk about them as a company which they are not,,IAM's is a product,just as purina puppy chow,pedigree,Alpo,Beneful,Mighty dog,Fancy feast,,etc etc are...all of these products and many more you would know by name are all PRODUCTS. Does it not concern you "why" they have food recalls. Better yet should i remind you of the tainted food a few years ago that killed several animals and made others extremely ill, one of which was a member of this forums lovely little kitty. No she didn't die right away instead she with the help of her loving mommy lived several years..Mind you she had several health issues for the rest of her life.

I could understand if you were supporting a truly GOOD pet food product (and no i don't feed mine Orijen,,etc). Why support a product that has recalls and legal issues up the ying yang. Seriously if something you were feeding your family was being recalled several times,,would you keep feeding it to your family?