View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2010, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereToday View Post
now that I am giving her more azodyl, I had to put her back on the Fancy Feast for now tho, she wouldn't eat much of the Evo or Wellness even when it was mixed with Fancy Feast, only a couple of bites every few hours, it was getting scary. It is still quite a battle to give her the capsules. I haven't been up to the vet yet, we had 2 snowstorms here and I got sick from losing so much sleep on this night shift. Next month I will (hopefully) be back on afternoon shift.
No matter how healthy or low in phos a food is it won't do her any good if she won't eat it. She needs to eat, and if she'll eat FF, feed her FF

A quick check of the ingredient list for these and they do all contain wheat gluten, which is something I personally am not comfortable with given the 2007 recall, but they are all low phos.

Gravy Lovers Salmon Feast in Seared Salmon Flavor Gravy
Gravy Lovers Chicken Feast in Grilled Chicken Flavor Gravy
Sliced Chicken Hearts & Liver Feast In Gravy
Sliced Salmon & Chicken Feast In Gravy
Gravy Lovers Beef Feast in Roasted Beef Flavor Gravy
Grilled Tuna Feast In Gravy
Grilled Turkey Feast In Gravy
Grilled Tender Beef & Liver Feast In Gravy
Sliced Beef Feast In Gravy
Sliced Turkey & Giblets Feast In Gravy
Sliced Chicken Feast In Gravy
Sliced Turkey Feast In Gravy
Grilled Salmon & Shrimp Feast In Gravy
Grilled Seafood Feast In Gravy
Grilled Chicken Feast In Gravy
Grilled Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Feast In Gravy
Marinated Morsels Chicken Feast In Gravy
Marinated Morsels Salmon Feast In Gravy
Sliced Beef & Giblets Feast In Gravy
Roasted Chicken Feast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarcatmom View Post
Just wanted to clarify that NV Lamb is actually lower in phosphorus than the chicken (1.15% vs 1.23%).
Not according to the Nature's Variety website. They have nutrient analysis of 0.379% phos when you do the conversion thats 1.51% dm phos - far too high. On the list from Tanya's site it shows 1.15% and I've emailed Helen about that to see if it's a typo, but got no response.

Until either NV or Tanya's site is changed I'll use the numbers from the manufacture's site & do the conversion myself, just in case it's the same situation same as before with the Evo .

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying