View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2007, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummummum View Post
maybe...but why do you have two different identities ?
I was sort of worried that I had developed a few....less than happy acquaintences with my other name, so I created a new one to use. I was worried people would jump to conclusions if they remembered me from my last post. I had a dog with some aggressions issues that I acted way too quickly on, and then while asking for advice, received some quick to judge answers and gave some equally quick to judge rebuttles. I felt bad about it.

I want to do everything correctly, so Im trying to be really careful that I dont put myself into a situation where someone out of my control will be making decisions for me (area regulations).

Its just so hard to id mix animals, I want to make sure to get your approval. I dont want a neighbor seeing something and mistaking the breed. And with all the Mike Vick stuff going around, people are blaming/ID'ing this breed incorrectly ALL the time now. On a news show this morning, there was a segment on pittbulls, and I SWEAR one of them was a mastiff. It must have weighed over 120 pounds.

Anyway, this is a computer I dont normally check, and so I must have forgotten the switch.

Last edited by gtexan; July 23rd, 2007 at 08:01 PM.