View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Senior Contributor

I just got into this thread and I am appaled but also incouraged.
I applaud you in your thinking and the fact that your exausting all avenues and not leaving a stone unturned.
This can't be considered the right thing to do. It just cant!
That guys response obviously using your nazi reference as a scapegoat not to answer. I would encourage you not to mention that as when the media gets a hold of that they focus on that and nothing else. One lady mentioned this during the hearings and instead of reporting on the hearings and our overwhelming evidence agaisnt this ban they debated the use of a nazi reference. I will be writing to this fool also and calling if I can....

I feel so bad for you! I really am hurting just thinking about it. I encourage to do anything you can. ANYTHING! Put 50 people on the lawn... If the media holds on to this story like we do then I am sure people will see your passion and you will gain some more support. Were here with you just let us know who to call, who to email and who to egg.....oh were not doing that? Ok then...
But seriously I have a feeling you may just be the face we need for this.... no pressure ok? One case overturned is one case closer to denouncing these bylaws.
I really hate Canada for this. I hate the majority of people who think this is a viable solution. .... Even if you were terrified and believed all the hype I still dont understand how death is a solution.... How people could feel ok with supporting this.
I wonder what would happen if all spca's and city pounds just refused to do the politicians dirty work?

As for you JEn, YOU ROCK! This is gonna be hard for you but soooo worth it. You believe in something and your taking it to the airways... Your doing all you can. I wish more owners where more like you and then I think if they recieved this kind of stink from everyone who got a death warrant then I believe they would have no choice but to get rid of this peice of crap bylaw.
Were with you ... I hope you know you have friends at pets.ca!

Good luck! If this if were the case with my dog I think I literally would chain myself to him.... I am just that nuts about him!

Lily is very very very very lucky to have you!!!!

Last edited by Luvmypit; May 26th, 2005 at 01:03 PM.