View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Senior Contributor

im more posting on the regular members side (sorry to any of you that does offend) but thats what i mean when i say many people have experience. i myself have rescue dogs i could never bring myself to purchase even from a reputable breeder at the moment because i know of the number of well derserving animals that need homes. so reckless breeding upsets me as well (alot)

what i find most frustrating is that no matter how many ways people have said something certain people refuse to listen. i dont expect everyone to change their opinions overnight but please if your going to ask for an opinion (its why you posted on an open forum in the first place) expect several answers and some you may not like but if you dont like what someone has to say you should still consider where they are coming from

i thought people are here to learn and educate, but that seems to have disappeared. i understand debates get heated it happens ive been involved with a few myself. but i have when people are constantly trying to justify an ill educated opinon when there are several here that can educate you
Logan - Rescued Husky cross
Aiden- Rescued husky cross