View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2004, 07:56 AM

Hey guys!

Thanks for all the ideas! Actually my husband thought of the disapearing one as well. But his was more, is she just isn't there after they put her in the back yard, there's no way to track her. She's not registered with the municipality or micro chipped. I would just hate for her to be turned loose and get hit by a car, they live on a very windy road.
Umm a beer party does sound good! Maybe I should do that!
I'm checking in with rescues to see if they would like to help. The lady doesn't realize that it's going to cost her more to keep her than just give her away. Plus I don't even think she's been in the house long enough to be house broken. I don't want to have to pay for her, I just want her out of there.
I wouldn't be keeping her, we have a 1 yr old daughter and a puppy (same litter) of our own, but I was going to start training her while we find her a new loving home. And then give her free to great home. Hold interviews, that sort of thing. And arrange to have a visit to make sure all is going well (like the rescues) I actually have a few ppl interested in her if I can get her out of the garage.
Thanks again guys!