View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2011, 10:18 PM
chronically insane.

America sucks.... end of story. Be glad you all are not stuck in this dog-forsaken country I hate it here.

I should say I have EXCELLENT health care.. I barely have to pay out of pocket, but for some stupid things I do For example, they won't cover my INHALERS because they are "optional".. breathing is apparently optional for health? OH, and even though I have a legit hormone disorder that requires me to stay on birth control so I don't get horribly sick, my insurance company refuses to cover ANY form of BC regardless of if it is actually being used for BC or not Not that it is any of their business, but I've tried getting doctors notes saying I need it for a MEDICAL reason, not just for BC reasons.

I have lupus and other life long medical problems... I'm lucky enough to be covered for mostly everything.. CT scans and all the other tests I need all the time. But, on the other hand, I can't tell you how often I have to see others around me with the same medical conditions SUFFERING because the american govt does not give a rats @$$. it's sooo corrupt here in every way.

random druggies can go into the ER and get charity care and even if they overdose or accidentally shoot themselves in the foot (NOT EVEN KIDDING) they get totally 100% free medical care, but when I didn't have have health insurance for a few months, I had no choice but to go to the ER when I got a horrible ear infection that was making me sick... I had to jump through hoops to get charity care and even then I still had to pay some $$ out of pocket.

stay out of the US if you can

~ RIP Timmy ~ May 2009 - November 6th 2009