View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2008, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
If your kitten is tracking poo from his litter box all around your house then it must be diarrhea that he's stepping in therefore you should take him to the vet asap.

Diarrhea in a kitten is a life threatening situation. Good luck and keep us posted.
thank you for your quickly reply

Yes it is the runs , i did pop into a vets and enquire but they told me leave it for a week because he is just getting use to his new surroundings and is nearvous.

So once his poo is solid do they not tred in the poo why do they only tred in it if its Diarrhea?

He is very alert not showing any signs of being poorly or anything , i think he had the runs cause he took something of my plate very fast i didnt have time to get it off him and he eat it....he is always trying to take food of my plate non stop , if i put him in another room he screams the place down so i have to let him follow me everywhere or he gets upset

A the moment he is just playing , should i feed him some cooked chicken instead of dry food for a few days would this help at all.

Last edited by JakeUKlad; July 12th, 2008 at 04:09 AM.