View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2011, 02:00 PM

Matsi acts like she is a 2 yr old again. All of her life she has had squeeky toy time at 7 pm, it was like clock work, but the last 1 1/2 to 2 yrs she stopped, and now she is so full of herself it is funny. She is starting squeeky toy time several times a day. I stop every thing I am doing to get on the floor w/her and go at it. She is just so much like a baby. I called the Vet yesterday to get a waiver for her shots this yr cause of the treatment , I got the waver but what was funny is the Vet Tech told me that when she dies she wants to come back as my dog. I just laughed at her. This doctor didnt know that we are doing this kind of treatment, I know Dr. Bueller loves Matsi ,He has been taking care of her about 8 yrs now , He is one of them that says *its a shame she is so good* Like he gave all hope up. I have a question, when your best friend was still w/you did the cold weather effect the amout of blood or pink stuff that come from the nose? I know when it is cold here that it seems to effect the amount and color of her snot.
I feel so bad cause the weather here for the last week or so has been 70's to 80's and she will hang out side, But on days like today it is snowing she wants to go hang and I will not let her cause of the snot issue and I am afraid of her immune system.
Other than that she is perfact. The one thing I have found that she will eat no matter what is her thin sliced steaks. Matsi is just so much like a little baby and I couldnt be happier. Looks like she will be on the Essiac for a long period of time.
I hope all is well where you are.