View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:36 AM

Hi there thanks for the reply.

Currently she is on dry food. She is a bit of a picky eater but is eating performatrin ultra salmon and potato limited ingridient formula. She has been tried on grain free chicken, and grain free turkey formula but only slightly has the salmon formula helped a tiny bit mostly with her coat.. Have been considering switching to wet food.

She does have very dry, skin and coat. I have been supplementing her with omega 3s every meal with grizzly salmon oil.

Lately the past few days the house had been very dry because here we've been in -30 degree weather so the heat is on high. But her hair loss and chewing started back at the end of September where we had some pretty mild and humid weather up even into late October.

Also I should mention that she was treated on her fist visit with feline acne and was given injection of antibiotics.it did clear up for about a month but is back now. So am wondering if it is stress related. But I can definitely try some more calming remedies as we haven't noticed any benefits from the feliway.