View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prin
I don't understand- if you look at performatrin ultra's website, there's no corn in the food... I know a few people here have fed it to their dogs without any trouble..
http://www.performatrinultra.com/cat/cdi_chicken.htm

The bad ingredients in that chicken one are brewer's yeast (by-product) and Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (not for human consumption), but I don't see corn.
I stopped feeding my cats performatrin because the first ingredient on the catfood bag was corn (may have been corn meal) but it definately said corn! This came off of a bag of seniors performatrin for cats.

Like I stated in my previous post, that I am sure when I started feeding them performatrin it wasn't like this.I switched from science diet to performatrin when I aquired 6 cats and science diet was so expensive, and the staff at Pet Value told me performatrin was better then Science Diet and cheaper.

What is man without beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected.

~~Chief Seattle (Duwamish tribe)~~