View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2011, 10:53 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattymac View Post
Love it!! I could very happily live there!!
The OH says he could as well but I'd have to move the cats back to the house. I asked him when.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmccallum View Post
That's pretty kewl 14+! I like the views into both rooms, the couches and chairs look very comfy and Benni get's a pent house!
So when does the internet get installed?
If the internet was there I would probably never leave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
haha knew you couldn't kick out that mittens!!!! and tt....like he's ever leaving your side! so what do they think of all the extra space in the house now?
Nooo, Mr Mittens can't leave the house. He'd freak!! TT - he would be quite happy in the trailer. I've taken him over for a couple of "visits". He never wants to come back. But I need my sleeping buddy. The extra space is a hit for the kitties. Naddy in particular seems to really enjoy it. She asks for my attention now. Dayle has absolutely no interest in any other cats so the others not being here doesn't bother her. She would be perfect as a one only kitty as long as no one expected her to be a lap kitty.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!