View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2010, 12:55 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
morning ladies,,,kr, if the lady changes her mind then i will take you up on the kitty sitting services,,14+ if not and grace and i decide on minimoo(liking that name) he would continue his journey with the others and i'd arrange to get him once we're back..now we need to know times ladies,,,like L4 roughly what time would you be leaving to meet chris,,,,if chris is in bad enough shape could we get shirley to take her leg to meet me,,,

My MiniMo, your MiniMoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
I am in the midst of mentally picturing me running around trying to the 7 kitties into carriers . I want to have them fed at 5AM, give them a couple of hours to exert some energy and be on the road about 7AM.
You are a wonderful lady and a very caring friend. Thank you. I almost envy you the fun of trying to get six little squirming kitties into carriers. And mom of course (who is getting a name change but that will remain a secret until they arrive )
Thanks cpietra for the names btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21711 View Post
14k - - On another note, YES, we will have a little tete a tete when I see you in the summer
Ohoh - I'm in big kaka folks!

The only thing I need to know is what time to be either at aslans or chicos or what time chico is delivering my new bundles of joy.

Back to work now...............

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!