View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2018, 04:01 PM

Glad to read that you were successful in getting your paperwork. It is something that is handy to have in case of any disagreements with vets.

I think after reading your report of what Binky went through it's no wonder you're having such difficulties with her. Cats have an extremely good memory and especially for treatment that she was subjected to. It's no wonder they had trouble.

I think if I was in your place I would be looking for an Integrative vet to get a 2nd opinion. I have been fortunate enough to have had 3 of them over the years and have had good success with all of them.

These were vets who had done the conventional route for years and were not satisfied with results. They decided to "step outside the box" and follow alternative medicines due to the fact that the normal was not working to their satisfaction.

As I already mentioned in a previous post, perhaps you should consider Winston's advice and contact the Dr. O'Brien's office in Hamilton and ask if they can recommend a vet near you.

Try to find a vet that you are comfortable with communicating with.

Thanks for keeping us up to date. Let us know how things progress.