View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:23 PM

Thank you , yes it is a HUGE relief that Baby Kitty seems fine now. She looks a fair bit thinner which bothers me. Still a little cranky as well.

Monkey is doing okay on the broth thing, does the FortiFlora have a taste? Because if it's just broth with that in it he really doesn't want to eat/drink it. He's supposed to get a package a day (tiny little bag) but I don't know if that's going to happen. She also suggested yogurt. But I think I'll stick with what we've got going on for now.

I put in a tiny, TINY amount of the boiled chicken breast and rice in it (as Dr. Pattie suggested) every once and awhile and he likes that a lot more. Still feeding him only about a tsp. every hour or so.
He was even good with the syringe thing (yeah I had to resort to that a couple times at first, unfortunately. The ER vet gave them to me this morning when I went to pick up his file and x-rays).

I had him wrapped up really good in a blankie and facing away from me on my lap and he didn't fight it.
I think that's just a testament to how cruddy he was feeling, that he 'tolerated' it so well. At least I know I can do it again if I have to.

Thanks again for all your help and support.