View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2008, 11:42 PM
Senior Contributor

Hi

My hubs has a 6 yr female yellow lab, named Tegan. She is his guide dog, but she is my garden and tv compainion. *S* She is my sweetie!

We have a 6 yr old cat Wilbur aka Willie that was born in our garage and his momma left him behind when she took the other 5 siblings. He was the runt and has a bad eye.

I was scared to death of this little 4 wk old kitten and didn't know what to do with him, I have always been a dog person. But this is where the love affair with cats happened.

6 wks ago we adopted two kittens. They were found in an old junk car.

The Male is O'Shawnnessy and is the sweetiest little thing and loves everyone and everthing! (Even Willie when he is being a poop head to the kittens.)

Maribelle, is his sister and is smaller, is very shy but thinks she is part monkey! She loves to explore and climb things.

Dexter, is my 7 or 8 year old goldfish, that my son says is part salmon cause he is so big. He lives his winters in a huge plastic garden tote, cause he is too big for an aquarium. In the summer he is put out in the pond. My grand daughter thought it wasn't nice that Nanny's fish didn't have a name, so that is why he does now.

Debbie

~Tegan 9 year old yellow lab~
~Wilbur 9 year old LH cat~
~Mirabelle 18 mos dsh~
~O'Shawnnessey 18 mos dsh~
~Darby 1 year old dsh~
~Mindy 7 yr old shih tzu~
~Dexter 10yr old Salmon (large goldfish)