View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2013, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWanda View Post
Your plan sounds good. We'll have to keep in touch to exchange information. I'm only 3 months into this myself so I hope we can improve the outlook for our girls!

If you ever have time to add some pictures, I'd love to see your two. I added you as a contact so if you click on my name, you will be able to view my albums where I have pictures of Timber and Shiloh. My husband and I have no children so our dogs are our family and I am finding it hard to accept the fact they are 12 and 14 now. My older dog is generally healthy but seems to sleep a lot more, has some hind end weakness and is hard of hearing. Like you, I am also giving her some of the same supplements. Wish they had longer lives!
Your dogs are beautiful! Huskies always look so majestic.

It doesn't take much coaxing to get me to brag on my pups, I uploaded a few pictures just now. My husband and I have no children either, so C&K are our kids, Connor is 13 and sounds almost exactly like your Shiloh (although I think he can still hear fine when he wants to!). When people hear that C&K are 13 & 10 they always say "wow they're OLD" and I've always been offended "NO, they're "in the prime of life" or "middle-aged"" In the last couple of months I'm starting to come to the realization that maybe they are getting "old" ...sigh. I really wish they had longer lives too.

Thanks again for all your help!