View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2019, 09:13 AM

We are waiting for the blood results to come in, and Dr Dodds in the USA has kindly agreed to look over these results and Jessy's xrays. Honestly, the jaw issue is what is worrying me more right now and what seems to be causing her a lot of discomfort. The inner white of the eye on the affected side is red today and she is blinking a lot. I don't know if this is related to a painful jaw? It's very dry here in our temporary rental house (20% humidity!!) and it's a 2-storey which is hard to "humidify" so I wonder if just the dry air could be doing this. I have some lubricating eye drops for dogs which I just used.

Could the eye have something to do with the enlarged liver or spleen? I don't think so but you know more than me!

I am waiting impatiently for the blood results today because if they look really bad (according to Dr Dodds, not the vet here) we will probably not put Jessy through dental xrays and the lot. Instead it will be a good painkiller and we will prepare for the inevitable. I don't want her suffering. However, if the word from Dr Dodds is not bad and she thinks Jessy is comfortable and things are functioning at an acceptable level, we will have to deal with this jaw.